IDEA Illinois & eLuma Webinar Series
Watch Webinar On-demand
Special educators and related services providers are being asked to deliver learning and therapeutic experiences in an online setting for the first time. Instruction is moving online for everyone across the country. To provide FAPE, educators need strategies for differentiated and individualized online instruction.
To help, we have special series of webinars lined up for Special Education Teachers, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and School Psychologists/Mental Health Professionals.
Online Strategies For Special Education Teachers
Online Strategies For Speech
- Technology Tips and Tricks;
- Proactive Communication & Managing Behavior;
- Building Successful Lesson Plans for Speech Therapy Using Digital and Physical Resources.
Online Strategies For OT
Online Strategies For School Psych & Mental Health
- Online tips for telepractice and consultation
- Online resources for Assessment
- Resources for school based counseling and mental health