PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT UPDATE BELOW!!!
Lehi, UT, March 17, 2020 — (PR.com) eLuma is pleased to announce that eLuma CEO & Founder Jeremy Glauser will be cosponsoring with the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) to present a free webinar entitled, “Teaching Special Education Online During COVID-19” on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 4pm EST. This webinar is designed to help teachers who are new to online instruction get up to speed as fast as possible.
The webinar will specifically focus on helping teachers:
- identify the necessary tools and strategies need to move instruction online;
- adapt traditional in-classroom lessons into meaningful online instruction;
- develop a strategy to ensure instructional goals are being met;
- create processes to manage their instruction on an ongoing basis.
About the presenters: Dr. Kelly J. Grillo is an award-winning educator. Most recently, Dr. Grillo is the 2020 Teacher of the Year for the International Council for Exceptional Children. Dr. Grillo has been teaching online for more than two decades. She delivers high-impact accessible education using Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in fully online environments. Follow her on Twitter @kellygrillo.
Jeremy Glauser is the founder and CEO of eLuma. With a background in education, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for helping people in need, he founded eLuma to help solve the growing shortage problems in special education. The company has become the nation’s leading teletherapy solution provider for K12 schools and districts and has provided nearly one million hours of therapy to over 16,000 students throughout the United States.
This webinar is free and open to everyone, but space is somewhat limited. eLuma encourages early registration using the following link.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (3/18/20)
Due to extraordinarily high demand, the webinar registration link above is no longer valid. If you would still like to see the webinar, you may do so in the following ways:
1. ZOOM. We have a limited number (500) of available webinar registrations through Zoom. It is strictly first come, first serve. Here’s the link to join the webinar through Zoom: https://elumatherapy.zoom.us/j/353911472.
2. FACEBOOK LIVE. eLuma will also be streaming the event live on its Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/elumatherapy/. Because we can accommodate an unlimited number of people via Facebook Live Stream, we encourage you to use this option. There is no registration requirement.
3. WEBINAR RECORDING. If you cannot attend the live event, we will provide access to a recording of the webinar and its accompanying resources. Please use the following link: https://www.elumatherapy.com/cec-eluma-webinar-registration/.