We’re Packing Our Bags
This annual event is one of the nation’s largest gatherings of special education researchers, policymakers and practitioners.
Since 1922, The Council for Exceptional Children has been providing the highest-quality professional development possible so that educators have the tools and resources they need to connect, learn, and grow.
What to expect at CEC 2020:
- Technology Playground
- 3 general sessions that will inspire your practice
- 20 Strands and more than 450 sessions
- Teacher2Teacher sessions
- Student Forum for teachers in training
- Learning Labs that will focus on the latest products from the professionals on the expo floor
- Keynote speakers Sady Paulson, Mark Coppin, and Dr. Randy Sprick
- 20+ pre- and post-convention workshops (Separate fees apply)
Come By and See Us
We are really excited to attend, learn, and connect with some really incredible people. We will be at booth #812 — to answer any questions about your related services (Speech, OT, PT, School Psychology, and Mental Health) needs and online therapy, but to also give support to the special education community. So if you are going, come by and see us. We’ll be the ones in green!
CEC Conference Info
When: February 5-8, 2020
Where: Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon
Details: CEC Conference Webpage