Going to the CASE/NASDSE Joint Conference?
If you work in special education, you should. This year’s CASE/NASDSE event (info & register here) will be held in Louisville, Kentucky on October 27-29th and will host members from both the Council of Administrators of Special Education and the National Association of State Directors of Special Education as they come from all over the country to come together and move special education forward. The three day conference will specifically offer:
- Comprehensive US Department of Education and Office of Special Education Program (OSEP) Updates
- All you need to know about Specially Designed Instruction
- Strategies for Recruitment & Retention of Staff
- Ways to Create Leadership for Driving Change
- Methods for Improving School Safety
- All the Latest with ESSA and IDEA
- Full Collaboration with National, State & Local Directors, as well as special education’s most progressive thought leaders.
Not just that, but eLuma will be at the CASE/NASDSE event in full force. Of course, we’ll be there to answer any questions about your related services (Speech, OT, PT, School Psychology, and Mental Health) needs and online therapy, but also to give support to the special education community, have fun and make everyone feel welcome. And we might be giving away an unprecedented amount of prizes (including flight vouchers to the destination of your choice)!
More Reasons to Go to CASE/NASDSE
So if these aren’t enough reasons for you to register and attend, just watch this short video with CASE President Phyllis Wolfram and you’ll be registering in no time. Seriously though, we love going to the CASE and NASDSE events because the leaders go out of their way to make sure EVERY attendee captures the vision, embraces the mission and feels the incredible camaraderie and spirit of special education. We’ll see you there!
CASE/NASDSE Conference Info